Student of the Month
  • Rose Van Berkum, Colleen Ney, Alex Neubauer, Peyton Hess, Talan Mathus, Crystal Roeper Makriako, Grace Basler, Connor Murray, Natasha Jones, Kamiah Drones, Braylen Ballard, James Perkins, Tyley Palmer, Gabriel Lopez, Stevie Myers, Lamia Linson.
The student news source of St. Charles High School

Staff Profile
Piper Ruebling
Piper Ruebling
Editor-in-Chief

Piper the Great is a senior at St Charles High, and is on her third and final year on the Newspaper staff. She enjoys the color purple, dragons, red pandas, and raccoons. She loves a good horror story,...

Emma Langstadt
Emma Langstadt
Staff Writer

Emma Langstadt is a freshman at St. Charles High. This is her first year on the newspaper staff after she was in Journalism during first semester. She is a Student Council class officer and is also participating...

Sammy Pogue
Sammy Pogue
Staff Writer

Sammy has always loved to learn new things and get more skills of writing, one of the main reason she joined newspaper. Over the years of growing up Sammy has realized that by writing stories about the...

BSU & Forbes Head in a New Direction

David Forbes is leaving SCHS and BSU is getting a new advisor.
BSU & Forbes Head in a New Direction

David Forbes has been the teacher for Honors U.S. History, World Civilization, and the Black Student Union adviser here at SCHS for several years now and he’s making a departure. He will be teaching for the Ladue Horton Watkins School District at the high school. 

“I will be teaching African American Studies and  U.S. History,” Forbes said. 

Because of his absence there will be a new advisor for BSU. There’s a new math teacher, McElwee is coming in next year to take over Denice Freeman’s Algebra 1 classes and he will also be taking over BSU.

“He sat in at our meeting, the kids met him and really liked him so they are very excited,” Forbes added.