Student of the Month
  • Ethan Kimsey, Taylor Souders, Jadon Salamone, Madison Cox, Lauren Murphy, Hailey Waddy, Mark Schaub, Chase Nagel, Mukhil Kumar, Ryan Cofield, Renata Restrepo, Kayin Humphreys, Sofia Everett, Ella Nottmeyer, Tola Messner, Blake Hort.
The student news source of St. Charles High School

Staff Profile
Piper Ruebling
Piper Ruebling
Editor-in-Chief

Piper the Great is a senior at St Charles High, and is on her third and final year on the Newspaper staff. She enjoys the color purple, dragons, red pandas, and raccoons. She loves a good horror story,...

Sammy Pogue
Sammy Pogue
Staff Writer

Sammy has always loved to learn new things and get more skills of writing, one of the main reason she joined newspaper. Over the years of growing up Sammy has realized that by writing stories about the...

Violet Lewis
Violet Lewis
Staff Writer

Violet Lewis is a sophomore at St. Charles High School. This is her first year on newspaper, but she has previous experience in journalism classes here at SCHS. Taking Journalism last year opened the opportunities...

Robertson Retiring

She is leaving after years of changing everyone’s lives
Amy+Robertson+working+
Melanie Mota-Luis
Amy Robertson working

After a ninth year of being at SCHS, Amy Robertson is now retiring.

“My experience working at SCHS has been wonderful! I started out in the attendance office working side by side with Mrs. Bizelli,” said Robertson. “What a great person to show me the ropes. After a few years I moved into the registrar’s office and have loved it.”

Guidance counselor Aimee Fox wanted Robertson to realize she had an impact on others. 

“We are going to miss having her around! She was always there to help us with whatever we needed and was such a team player. It is definitely going to be a drastic change whenever she is gone,” said Fox. 

Roberston has loved every aspect of her job. 

“I love almost every day at SCHS. I love helping, and every day I help parents, students and everyone I work with. I love learning and there is always something new in this job. I love the school spirit at SCHS and the family I have made here,” said Robertson. 

Coworkers always say that she was supportive. 

“The absolute best thing about Mrs. Robertson is that she was not just a great coworker, but also a great friend. She will always check on you during a tough day or texts you when you aren’t feeling well. All around, she is just great! I will miss her very much!” Guidance Counselor Sarah Scaturro said. 

Roberston wanted to say one last thing. 

“Have fun in high school, and be involved. There is something for everyone here so why not be a part of something you enjoy and can make you a better person. Most importantly, each and everyone of you is important!” 

— Amy Robertson