Student of the Month
  • Ethan Kimsey, Taylor Souders, Jadon Salamone, Madison Cox, Lauren Murphy, Hailey Waddy, Mark Schaub, Chase Nagel, Mukhil Kumar, Ryan Cofield, Renata Restrepo, Kayin Humphreys, Sofia Everett, Ella Nottmeyer, Tola Messner, Blake Hort.
The student news source of St. Charles High School

Staff Profile
Emma Langstadt
Emma Langstadt
Staff Writer

Emma Langstadt is a freshman at St. Charles High. This is her first year on the newspaper staff after she was in Journalism during first semester. She is a Student Council class officer and is also participating...

Mackenzie Bufford
Mackenzie Bufford
Staff Writer

Mackenzie Bufford is a senior at St. Charles High. She has been on the newspaper staff for two years. She is also an active participant in the school's DECA program for the past two years and this year...

Melanie Mota-Luis
Melanie Mota-Luis
Staff Writer

Melanie Mota-Luis is a senior at St. Charles High School. When Melanie obtains some free time, she likes to walk to her best friend's home. She loves listening to 80s music, especially her favorite band...

New Office Staff

Rita Olendorff and Bethany Aubin started working in attendance and guidance
Bethany+Aubin+working+
Melanie Mota-Luis
Bethany Aubin working

There are two new friendly faces in the building: Rita Olendorff and Bethany Aubin. 

Olendorff is the new attendance secretary and Aubin is the new registrar. 

Olendorff started working at SCH on Sept. 5. She wanted to be able to do something different. 

“A friend told me about the opening. I had just left a private family practice in St. Peters called Family Medical Group that I was at for 38 years and I was looking for something different,” Olendorff said. 

The interview process was a comfortable and calming experience. 

“I felt very good about the job during the interview, it was 15-20 minutes. I felt very comfortable,” said Olendorff. 

Olendorff wanted to say something to the students, while continuing the semester. 

“Come to school on time!” said Olendorff. 

Rita Olendorff working (Melanie Mota-Luis )

If you walk down the hallway and go through the Commons and into the guidance office you will find Bethany Aubin. 

Aubin started at SCH on Nov. 13. As a new registrar, she took over Amy Robertson’s job, having big shoes to fill. 

“I love the community at St. Charles High! I am a proud parent of two students here at the school. I’m eager to help and get more involved with the students and staff,” said Aubin. 

It’s always best to be ready and prepared for the interview process. 

“Interviews are always a little nerve-racking, but I prepared to the best of my abilities and made sure I was ready to answer any questions that were presented,” said Aubin.  

Aubin wanted to say some last thing before the last couple weeks of the semester. 

“Thank you for welcoming me into SCHS. I look forward to meeting everyone. Please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself,” said Aubin.  

“Come to school on time!”

— Olendorff