Student of the Month
  • Ethan Kimsey, Taylor Souders, Jadon Salamone, Madison Cox, Lauren Murphy, Hailey Waddy, Mark Schaub, Chase Nagel, Mukhil Kumar, Ryan Cofield, Renata Restrepo, Kayin Humphreys, Sofia Everett, Ella Nottmeyer, Tola Messner, Blake Hort.
The student news source of St. Charles High School

Staff Profile
Shaunessy McGowen
Shaunessy McGowen
Social Media Co-Manager

Shaunessy (Shaun) McGowen is a senior at St. Charles High School. Shaun spends most of her time listening to music and you can most likely catch her with a pair of earphones. She does crew in Theatre every...

Lana Usery
Lana Usery
Social Media Manager

Lana Usery is a sophomore at St. Charles High School, and this is her first year on the newspaper staff. She loves reading, writing, and listening to music. She is currently on the Danceline, FBLA and...

Melanie Mota-Luis
Melanie Mota-Luis
Staff Writer

Melanie Mota-Luis is a senior at St. Charles High School. When Melanie obtains some free time, she likes to walk to her best friend's home. She loves listening to 80s music, especially her favorite band...

Meet Hannah Robinson

The brand new addition to the St. Charles High School Staff
Hannah+Robinson+is+the+new+biology+teacher+at+Saint+Charles+High.+
Melanie Mota-Luis
Hannah Robinson is the new biology teacher at Saint Charles High.

As the new school year begins, multiple new faces have been spotted throughout the building, one of them being the new biology teacher, Hannah Robinson. Robinson is still developing her career as she comes into St.Charles High. 

“This is only my second year teaching, but it is my first one here at SCHS,” Robinson stated. 

Robinson feels welcomed by everyone at SCHS and likes to get to know her fellow teachers and students. 

“Everyone’s been really nice, and so far it’s nice to know everything that’s going on,” Robinson explained. 

Robinson’s desired achievement is to help her students understand the study of life. 

I would like to help all of my students get a good understanding of biology. I would like them to be able to explore it and see how it actually relates to their life in specific.

— Hannah Robinson

“I would like to help all of my students get a good understanding of biology. I would like them to be able to explore it and see how it actually relates to their life in specific,” Robinson shared.