Student of the Month
  • Rylan Orrick, Christian Cotton, Will Moore, Lauren Redlawsk, Quinn Orrick, Chris Cortes-Lopez, Ethan Young, Waverly Boock, Maria Linhoff, Dean Follmer, Makenna South, Daniel Waters.
The student news source of St. Charles High School

Staff Profile
Emma Langstadt
Emma Langstadt
Staff Writer

Emma Langstadt is a freshman at St. Charles High. This is her first year on the newspaper staff after she was in Journalism during first semester. She is a Student Council class officer and is also participating...

Shaunessy McGowen
Shaunessy McGowen
Social Media Co-Manager

Shaunessy (Shaun) McGowen is a senior at St. Charles High School. Shaun spends most of her time listening to music and you can most likely catch her with a pair of earphones. She does crew in Theatre every...

Madeline Kratzer
Madeline Kratzer
Copy Editor

Madeline (Maddie) Kratzer is a senior who has pledged herself to the St. Charles High Newspaper cause for three years in a row. Maddie likes a warm, humid climate full of rocks to bask on and the occasional...

Meet Hannah Robinson

The brand new addition to the St. Charles High School Staff
Hannah+Robinson+is+the+new+biology+teacher+at+Saint+Charles+High.+
Melanie Mota-Luis
Hannah Robinson is the new biology teacher at Saint Charles High.

As the new school year begins, multiple new faces have been spotted throughout the building, one of them being the new biology teacher, Hannah Robinson. Robinson is still developing her career as she comes into St.Charles High. 

“This is only my second year teaching, but it is my first one here at SCHS,” Robinson stated. 

Robinson feels welcomed by everyone at SCHS and likes to get to know her fellow teachers and students. 

“Everyone’s been really nice, and so far it’s nice to know everything that’s going on,” Robinson explained. 

Robinson’s desired achievement is to help her students understand the study of life. 

I would like to help all of my students get a good understanding of biology. I would like them to be able to explore it and see how it actually relates to their life in specific.

— Hannah Robinson

“I would like to help all of my students get a good understanding of biology. I would like them to be able to explore it and see how it actually relates to their life in specific,” Robinson shared.