Student of the Month
  • Ethan Kimsey, Taylor Souders, Jadon Salamone, Madison Cox, Lauren Murphy, Hailey Waddy, Mark Schaub, Chase Nagel, Mukhil Kumar, Ryan Cofield, Renata Restrepo, Kayin Humphreys, Sofia Everett, Ella Nottmeyer, Tola Messner, Blake Hort.
The student news source of St. Charles High School

Staff Profile
Emma Langstadt
Emma Langstadt
Staff Writer

Emma Langstadt is a freshman at St. Charles High. This is her first year on the newspaper staff after she was in Journalism during first semester. She is a Student Council class officer and is also participating...

Violet Lewis
Violet Lewis
Staff Writer

Violet Lewis is a sophomore at St. Charles High School. This is her first year on newspaper, but she has previous experience in journalism classes here at SCHS. Taking Journalism last year opened the opportunities...

Madeline Kratzer
Madeline Kratzer
Copy Editor

Madeline (Maddie) Kratzer is a senior who has pledged herself to the St. Charles High Newspaper cause for three years in a row. Maddie likes a warm, humid climate full of rocks to bask on and the occasional...

Door Decorating

Show the holiday spirit

Everyone loves the holidays. It’s a festive time that brings people together. Many people like to decorate their homes for the holidays both inside and out. Here at SCHS we love the holidays and wanted to get in the spirit of decorating. So each department of the school got a chance to decorate their doors. Which was judged on Monday the 18 and

The winner of the Winter Wonderland Decorating Contest is…

The Main Office with their interpretation of the movie Krampus!

In second place is the Counseling Office with The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. In third place is Social Studies with their ode to the movie Gremlins.