Student of the Month
  • Rose Van Berkum, Colleen Ney, Alex Neubauer, Peyton Hess, Talan Mathus, Crystal Roeper Makriako, Grace Basler, Connor Murray, Natasha Jones, Kamiah Drones, Braylen Ballard, James Perkins, Tyley Palmer, Gabriel Lopez, Stevie Myers, Lamia Linson.
The student news source of St. Charles High School

Staff Profile
Mackenzie Bufford
Mackenzie Bufford
Staff Writer

Mackenzie Bufford is a senior at St. Charles High. She has been on the newspaper staff for two years. She is also an active participant in the school's DECA program for the past two years and this year...

Piper Ruebling
Piper Ruebling
Editor-in-Chief

Piper the Great is a senior at St Charles High, and is on her third and final year on the Newspaper staff. She enjoys the color purple, dragons, red pandas, and raccoons. She loves a good horror story,...

Shaunessy McGowen
Shaunessy McGowen
Social Media Co-Manager

Shaunessy (Shaun) McGowen is a senior at St. Charles High School. Shaun spends most of her time listening to music and you can most likely catch her with a pair of earphones. She does crew in Theatre every...

What Kind of Year is Your 2024 Going to Be? (QUIZ IS TEMPORARILY DOWN)

A new year, a new beginning, and a new SCHSnow quiz that will hopefully breathe fire into your 2024.

Psychics and fortunetellers stay in business for a reason; the future is scary, and people would rather know what’s coming at them. Well, here at SCHSnow, there’s no psychics or fortunetellers, but there are quizzes that will tell you how your Year of The Dragon is going to go. Will your year be miserable? Will your year be successful? Maybe your year will even be romantic, but you’d never know that unless you take the quiz.

https://250cetc8acr.typeform.com/to/fFQK8xvd

Learn more about the current year!

How does your quiz experience compare to the experiences of fellow curious SCHS students?

Pullquote Photo

I got a friendly year, I really hope it’s accurate. Last year was ridiculous so it’s good that at least this quiz tells me I’m gonna have a friendly year. I view my result as a good thing, it’s better than having a MEAN year or something like that.

— Julia Villa

Pullquote Photo

I got a Miserable year. I could never be miserable with my friends in my life, duh. (Sorry!)

— Lilly Hagedon

Pullquote Photo

I got a Caring year.  I guess it makes sense.

— Aaron Baxter